суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cd dash dvd in mp3 player




After my father left us, he didnapos;t quite stay gone.� He and my mother would get together, get drunk, and fight.�� Iapos;m not saying there was no love between them; there was too much of that, but she came home flushed and excited after a night of brawling, and wore her bruises with a sick pride.� They couldnapos;t keep their hands off of each other, literally.� Eventually, BG had to intervene.� My mother and us kids were sent to live in a safe house, a place where my mother could be rehabilitated, and where Jody and I could learn function, instead of dysfunction.� It was a program my mother�was committed to for �a 3 month stay. (..and I donapos;t mean committed as in she really believed it would do her some good..there was the threat that we would be taken away from her)� The funny part is that this "safe house" was only a couple of streets up from our old apartment, so my father "visited" often.� I would find her, face pressed to the window screen, talking to him as he hid in the bushes.� After a couple of weeks, she decided to make a break for it.� There was a curfew at the house, so the doors and windows would be locked after a certain hour.� I donapos;t know if it was the lure of my father and his promises, or the need for liquor that drew her, but she broke out a window, and we were on the run� Straight back to the old apartment... (I never said she was that smart)� where, of course, the first thing they did was get drunk and beat on each other.� (oh, she liked to participate in the action, too)� This time my father was sent to jail, his first of many visits to the big house, and we were moved to another apartment (you guessed it) just a couple of blocks past the old safe house...(I need to figure out how to draw a map here, so you can get the whole absurdity of these apos;movesapos;, especially in relation to my grandmothersapos; houses).� My mother put up a good front, working at a grocery store during the day, and taking care of us at night, only she never actually came home til after we were asleep...sheapos;d stop in after work, and feed us, but then sheapos;d be off to whatever bar was open.� One night, while she was gone (which is not a foregone conclusion as we could have done this with her in the next room, with her none the wiser..) Jody and I decided to have a barbeque.� We lived on the second floor, and there was a balcony outside our bedroom window, so we pulled one of our twin mattresses out there and lit it on fire..the bedsprings cooked hot dogs as well as any grill would.� But the fire spread (surprisingly..) and soon the whole front of the house was in flames.� Jody and I ran out the back door, and went for a sleepover at BGapos;s. When we got there, we just told her that our mother was out, and that we were scared, so we came to stay with her.� She tucked us into our lawn chair beds (thatapos;s what we slept on when we were over..so comfy) and didnapos;t find out until the next morning what we had really done.� Surprisingly, it was my mother who was punished for leaving us unattended, and my BG who had to pay out a lot of money.� We were, after all, only kids.

barnwell south carolina cemeteries, cd dash dvd in mp3 player, cd dash dvd in motorized receiver, cd dash dvd in monitor player, cd dash dvd in monitor.



Комментариев нет: