пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cannons sport centre




I did feel sad yesterday and today as well for a short while.�� And my ex wrote me an email too.� I guess i will respond.� Tomorrow maybe.��

However, i did go on my first date today.� My friend Travis from Sac, recommended a dating website to me.� And within the first 24 hours of setting it up, i had like 10 messages from guys trying to meet me, chatted with three of them, and was asked out by one.� I�agreed to the date as long as it was in a public place and i brought Travis, who is in town for the week.��

We ended up going to Belo, which was pretty lame as i expected.� But Joe, my date, was pretty cool.� I�donapos;t think that i am interested in him romantically, but he seems like an interesting person.� I would like to get to know him as a friend.� I think.� How do i know?� Can you tell with this little interaction?� How important are first impressions?� I�am still trying to figure all of this stuff out.� How important is attraction?� He is a little short.� Maybe that is holding me back.� I think that i am more superficial than i admit, but i think most people are that way.� Buti did sort of date a couple of guys that were shorter than me, but they did have really attractive faces.

I�think that being sort of pretty is kind of a curse.� I have a theory about social interactions and i donapos;t know if it is true, but is what i am thinking right now.� I�think that the category of people that one is attracted too based on our social status.� Ideally, two people from the same social staus match up with each other and usually people are attracted to people with equal or higher in social status, but not lower.� Usually it is a ladder system.� And when starting in the world of dating, one first aims for the people at the top of that ladder. That is the people that most people are attracted too.� And if they are unsucesful at attaining that person then they move down the ladder until they reach a level that is attainable for them.� And now, i know that i am not the prettiest girl in the world, but I�do hold a position probably around the second tier fo the ladder and that means that i have access to about 80-90 of men.� But is seems like most guys my age in this tier are jerks and are still trying to attain higher.� And most guys in lower tiers are more decent guys.� Girls that get theses lower tiered men end up in better relationshps.� But because i am in this upper tier, i am not attracted to all of these great guys and miss out on wonderful opportunities.� But what do i do?� Is attraction not that important?� But how do youmake babies if you are not attracted to that guy?� What am i suppose to do?

My dad just complained about my dogs a minute ago.� They woke him up when i got home because they were running around.� Maybe i should ask MIchelle to not let them up stairs when i go out.� She has been doing that and now I am getting in trouble for it.� It is frustrating living here.� I wish i could move out.

beer coors family grolsch, cannons sport centre, cannons sport, cannons rosy flashing muzzles, cannons rosy flashing.



Комментариев нет: