пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

arch bovine




Just sitting at work on my break. I was hoping to take my break and talk to carly for a couple minutes.

I guess ill call later tonight.

So my mananger said we have skull candy headphones in Somewhere in these piles of stock :p

So Iapos;m guna find some and buy a pair 40 off baby I need my ipod back :( lol

So Iapos;m really hoping to see carly on sunday just for a couple hours, it would be nice to see her beautiful face and know she cares enough to see me lol. That and I need her to help me pay for swimming :p I hate asking for money I feel so badly.

But I promise to pay it all back, you know that what comes around will come again, money comes and goes and I will make it worth her while. Afterall, the payoff is huge <33

Anyway. Iapos;m so hungry, doctor said Iapos;m not allowed to eat for 12 hours, ugh I gotta take a blood and urine test to see if Iapos;m healthy.

I hope I donapos;t have diabetes.. But I seriously think I do..

I keep hoping Carly would walk into the store. I really wanna see her.. :(

exhilarating hypertension, arch bovine, arch border crossing peace, arch books, arch bookcase.



Комментариев нет: